e107 Inc. releases v1.0.4 of its popular website content management system.
LAS VEGAS, May 22nd - e107 Inc.
LAS VEGAS, May 22nd - e107 Inc. releases v1.0.4 of its popular website content management system.
This release focuses on fixing several bugs, some of which were introduced in the previous release. In addition, several enhancements were added to improve performance and backwards compatibility with outdated software and code. A short summary highlighting important changes:
- Backwards compatibility with PHP4 installations and old coding (e.g. TYPE= in plugin.php)
- Preventing large (wide) images from breaking the website layout
- Fixed several bugs in the â€˜Event calendarâ€™ plugin which caused events to display a day before the actual event was set to occur.
- Fixed a parsing issue where the & entity would multiply. An update routine has been added to clean-up and fix installations which were exposed to this bug.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes which can be found in the changelog.
e107, Inc. encourages all users of e107 v1.0.3 or lower to upgrade to v1.0.4 immediately.
To download the v1.0.4 release please visit http://e107.org/download/
More complete details regarding the current release can be found at http://e107.org/changelog/e107 is a free (open-source) content management system allowing you to easily manage and publish your content. Developers can save time building websites and powerful online applications. Users can avoid programming completely!