e107 v2.1.6 Bootstrap CMS Released
More fixes and improvements
We're happy to announce the release of e107 v2.1.6!
This release contains some great improvements as well as bug fixes. We recommend everyone upgrade immediately.
- TinyMce updated to 4.5.6
- PHP Mailer Upgrade to 5.2.23
- Improvements to sending email procedure (SMTP)
- Bug fixes to plugins: Chatbox, Downloads, FAQ, Featurebox, Forum
- News: meta-description character limit option added. ie.
- Downloads: now supports file in root directory (no longer 'parent > child" needed)
- Several fixes to SEFL URLs, including automatic generation
- Numerous LAN enhancements (thanks @yesszus)
- Caching improvements
- Improvements to meta-tags
- Further fixes for PHP 7.1 compatibility
- Fixes to the backup/export functionality
- Improved logging to system logs (especially SQL queries)
- Improved sessions handling (should prevent sudden logout)
- And literally dozens of other bugfixes and optimizations
- Language-Packs can now be downloaded and installed without leaving the admin area
- New MySQL method
- New constant
- New constant
e_VERSION which returns the currently installed version of e107
- Custom TinyMCE snippets can now be placed in the theme folder as custom templates:
- Ability to override site path (hash) by defining
$E107_CONFIG['site_path'] in e107_config.php
- Table data from e107 v1.x "Content Management" plugin can now be imported into "Pages/Menus"
For a full list of changes, please go here.
Please see our downloads section to download a copy.
Thank you for continuing to use e107!