|Description:||This plugin uses zFeeder script (http://zvonnews.sourceforge.net/)
Is a PHP script used to display RSS content.
It is also known as an aggregator or feedreader and it parses RSS (or RDF or backend) files (xml files) and shows content formatted.
It supports all versions of RSS (0.9, 0.9x, 1.0 and 2.0) and is template driven.
It also outputs wml files to implement WAP sites (for mobile devices).
It is simple to use, implement and customize accordingly to your needs.
Uses only flat-text-files, and works without SQL database.
- remote RSS files are cached for better performance and to prevent IP banning
from certain sites which has protection for their RSS files.
- stores feed configuration in OPML file for easy exporting to other aggregators.
- supports importing subscriptions from other aggregators
- administration panel for easy configure of subscriptions
- template driven so that you can make your own appearance of the content
- supports CSS templates
- multiple categories (subscriptions files).
- WAP (wml) output.
Small HOWTO :
- You can DELETE or ADD new Category from /rss_zfeeder/categories/ directory.
- If you want to greate links with news category you must
greate link with category name in the end:
- You have WAP support for RSS feed news for all category. If you want to have wap support in your page must greate a link to your WAP page for mobile phones and PDA
For more detailed information about zFeeder futures
visit zFeeder site.